Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ground Hogs Day Ground Zero

So thanks to all dude ranchers and non dude ranchers that made my first birthday in Portland rock so very much. I took an awesome bike ride on the esplanade with Theo are coolest of cool couch surfers and then made some sweet vegan lasagna for dinner and vegan oatmeal goop for dessert.

Sarah came back in late last night and Theo and I actually ran into her down at Powell's today which was cool and crazy. I keep getting the vibe that Portland is so small even though it is so big. Anyway, I hope everyone can make it for movie night. Thanks to Shawn again for making the fliers. Howard the Duck should be awesome we are contemplating showing over the top or summer school next week so if anyone has any thoughts feel free.

Annie the artist in residence stopped by today and it was cool to meet her. We look forward to her being around the house from now on and we esp. look forward to her artistic and intellectual contributions. She came and hung out and it seems like she will be a nice cool edition to the scene.

Shawn will only be with us for 8 or so more days, but we all hope his house hunting goes well and hope he stays in the neighborhood. Well I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone had a good ghog day. I didn't see my shadow so spring is coming.

OH and last but not least we are throwing a party this weekend for my said birthday today. I think perhaps a karmic keg/ground hogs day party but I'm not sure details coming soon. Until then.

PEACE, SAM

PS Below is a map of my bike ride today.


View Larger Map

No comments: